Holm vs Pennington Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 246 Women's Bantamweight Bout – Main Card
Holly "The Preacher's Daughter" Holm (12-5-0, 8 KO) vs. Raquel "Rocky" Pennington (10-7-0, 1 KO)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 18, 2020
Time: The early prelims start at 6:15 p.m. EST and the main card will begin at approximately 10 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Holm vs Pennington UFC 246 Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 246 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Holly Holm: (-142)
- Raquel Pennington: (+116)
- DRAW: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Holm by KO/TKO: (+700)
- Holm by Points: (+105)
- Holm by Submission: (+2900)
- Pennington by KO/TKO: (+1300)
- Pennington by Points: (+165)
- Pennington by Submission: (+1900)
Holm vs Pennington Betting Trends & Stats
- Holm is 2-3 in her last five fights, most recently losing to Amanda Nunes for the UFC Bantamweight Title in July 2019.
- Pennington is 3-2 in her last five fights, most recently defeating Irene Aldana in July 2019.
- Holm averages 2.82 significant strikes landed per minute and 2.83 significant strikes absorbed per minute, for a -0.01 differential.
- Pennington averages 3.39 significant strikes landed per minute and 3.33 significant strikes absorbed per minute, for a +0.06 differential.
- Holm averages 0.55 takedowns per 15 minutes, with a 31 percent takedown accuracy rate.
- Pennington averages 1.14 takedowns per 15 minutes, with a 26 percent takedown accuracy rate.
- Holm defeated Pennington by split decision in their lone prior meeting in UFC 184 on Feb. 28, 2015.
Holm vs Pennington Prop Bet
All Holm vs Pennington odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Method of Victory: Holm by Points (+105) — Raquel Pennington is the better grappler of the two and would likely rather this fight go to the ground. Pennington should try often, as evidenced by her 1.14 takedowns per 15 minutes, but her 26 percent takedown accuracy is at a clear disadvantage to Holly Holm's 79 percent takedown defense accuracy. This should keep the fight on their feet, forcing Pennington to fight the way Holm prefers it. The hard-hitting Holm will also likely land some big hits, but having been knocked out just once in her career, Pennington is not an easy down, which could help stretch this fight out to a decision, just like the first time around.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.