Union Berlin vs Hertha Berlin Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 German League Soccer – Bundesliga Matchday Week 27
Hertha Berlin (8-7-11, 31 points) vs. FC Union Berlin (9-3-14, 30 points)
Date: Friday, May 22, 2020
Start Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Olympiastadion – Berlin, Germany (Hertha Berlin's Home Stadium)
TV Coverage: FS2 (United States)
Stream: FanDuel Sportsbook / FOX Sports GO
Union Berlin vs Hertha Berlin Betting Spread & Odds
All German Bundesliga soccer betting lines and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HERT: (+130) I FCUB: (+210) | DRAW: (+230)
Spread: HERT: -1 (+360) | FCUB: +1 (-175)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-110)
Team to Score the First Goal: HERT: (-130) | FCUB: (+115) I NO GOALS: (+1000)
German League Table (Bundesliga Table)
Union Berlin vs Hertha Berlin Betting Trends & Stats
- Hertha Berlin sits in 11th place of the 2019-20 Bundesliga table with a 8-7-11 (W-D-L) record and 31 points.
- Union Berlin sits in 12th place of the 2019-20 Bundesliga table with a 9-3-14 (W-D-L) record and 30 points.
- Union Berlin defeated Hertha Berlin, 1-0, in their most recent head-to-head matchup on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Union Berlin is 2-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Hertha Berlin.
- Hertha Berlin is 2-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five German Bundesliga matches.
- Union Berlin is 1-1-3 (W-D-L) in its last five German Bundesliga matches.
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.