Heisman Odds: Kenneth Walker III Surging After 5-TD Game at FanDuel Sportsbook
Alabama quarterback Byrce Young continues to roll heading into Week 10 of the college football season. Young remains in the lead to win the Heisman Trophy at +150 odds, according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Young is followed by fellow quarterbacks C.J. Stroud (+350) and Matt Corral (+600) in the odds, but a new face is making a push.
Michigan State RB Kenneth Walker III has seen his odds surge after a dominant showing on Saturday. His 5-TD, 197-yard performance against Michigan has vaulted him into a tie with Corral for the third-best odds to win the Heisman at +600.
Walker was +4000 just one week ago, and a few more multi-TD games could give him a huge boost in this race down the stretch.
Here's how the Heisman odds are shaping up ahead of Week 10.
1. Bryce Young, QB, Alabama (+150)
2. C.J. Stroud, QB, Ohio State (+350)
3. Matt Corral, QB, Ole Miss (+600)
4. Kenneth Walker III, RB, Michigan State (+600)
5. Caleb Williams, QB, Oklahoma (+850)
6. Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh (+3000)
7. TreVeyon Henderson, RB, Ohio State (+3000)
8. Brian Robinson Jr., RB, Alabama (+4000)
9. Desmond Ridder, QB, Cincinnati (+5000)
10. Sam Hartman, QB, Wake Forest (+6000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.