Heat vs Warriors Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Miami Heat (23-14, 11-10 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (28-7, 16-3 Home)
Date: Monday, January 3, 2022
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center— San Francisco, CA
Coverage: NBA TV
Heat vs Warriors Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+430) | GSW: (-590)
Spread: MIA: +11 (-110) | GSW: -11 (-110)
Total: 215.5 — Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+1400) | GSW: (+460)
Heat vs Warriors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Golden State Warriors win (79.5%)
Heat vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Miami is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Golden State.
- The total has hit the over in five of Miami's last six games.
- Golden State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Golden State's last six games against Miami.
Heat vs Warriors Prop Bets
- Stephen Curry — 28.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Stephen Curry — 4.5: Over (-144) | Under (+118)
- Stephen Curry — 5.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.