Heat vs Warriors Game Info
Miami Heat (34-18, 12-15 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (12-41, 7-18 Home)
Date: Monday, Feb. 10, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center – San Francisco, CA
Heat vs Warriors Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-210) | GSW: (+176)
Spread: MIA: -5 (-110) | GSW: +5 (-110)
Total: 220 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: 84% | GSW: 16%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MIA: (+2300) | GSW: (+25000)
Heat vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Miami is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Miami is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- Golden State is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Golden State's last nine games.
Heat vs Warriors Stats
- Miami is averaging 111.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 108.3 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- Golden State is averaging 106.4 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NBA).
- Golden State is surrendering 114.8 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NBA).
- Miami lost to the Portland Trail Blazers, 115-109, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 9.
- Golden State lost to the Los Angeles Lakers, 125-120, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Andre Iguodala Status
- Andre Iguodala made his Miami Heat debut on Sunday, Feb. 9 against the Trail Blazers.
- Iguodala tallied two points, six rebounds, three assists, one steal and one block in 23 minutes of action.
Andrew Wiggins Status
- Andrew Wiggins made his Golden State Warriors debut on Saturday, Feb. 8 against the Lakers.
- Wiggins recorded 24 points, two rebounds, three assists, five steals and a block while shooting 8-of-12 from the field and logging 30 minutes.
Jimmy Butler Injury Status
- As of 4:50 p.m. on Monday, Jimmy Butler is a game-time decision due to a shoulder injury.
- Butler has missed each of Miami's last two games.
Heat vs Warriors Prop Bet
All Heat-Warriors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Andrew Wiggins - Points: Over 20.5 (-116) – Andrew Wiggins was excellent in his debut for the Warriors, scoring 24 points against the Lakers, who are currently a top-10 scoring defense in the NBA. He'll have another stiff test against the Heat, a top-12 scoring defense, but Wiggins has reached 20 points in six of his last eight games, averaging 22.9 PPG during that span. Notably, Wiggins got to the free-throw line nine times in his first game as a Warrior, which is tied for the fourth-best mark of his season. If Wiggins remains this aggressive in his new home, he's got a shot to eclipse 20 points again here.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.