Heat vs Trail Blazers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Heat vs Blazers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Miami Heat (27-25, 12-12 Away) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (31-21, 16-10 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 11, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center — Portland, OR
Heat vs Blazers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-108) | POR: (-108)
Spread: MIA: -0.5 (-110) | POR: +0.5 (-110)
Total: 222.5 — Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (34%) | POR: (66%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+3600) | POR: (+8000)
Heat vs Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Trail Blazers: 51.9%
Heat vs Blazers Betting Trends
- Miami is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Portland.
- The total has hit the over in four of Miami's last five games.
- Portland is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the in five of Portland's last six games against Miami.
- Miami defeated the Lakers, 110-104, in its most recent game on April 8, 2021.
- Portland defeated Detroit, 118-103, in its most recent game on April 10, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.