Cover Photo: Getty Images
Heat vs Raptors Game Info
Miami Heat (38-41, 20-19 Away) vs.Toronto Raptors (56-24, 31-9 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 7, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Location: Scotiabank Arena – Toronto, CA
Heat vs Raptors Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+240) | TOR: (-290)
Spread: MIA: +7.5 (-110) | TOR: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 215 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 62% | TOR: 38%
Heat vs Raptors Betting Trends & Stats
- Toronto is 35-44-1 ATS this season -- the fourth worst ATS record in the NBA.
- The Heat are 42-36-1 ATS -- eighth-best in the league.
- The Raptors have hit the over in 45 of their 80 games -- the third-most in the NBA.
- The Heat have hit the over 40 times this season.
- The Miami Heat are eliminated from playoff contention with a loss and wins by the Orlando Magic, Brooklyn Nets, and Detroit Pistons.
Heat vs Raptors Prop Bet
All Heat-Raptors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dwyane Wade Total Points: Over 15.5 (-112) – We all know this is Dwyane Wade's last dance and his window to make the playoffs is closing. In an effort to make the postseason in his final season, Wade has picked it up as of late, scoring 16 points or more in six of his last seven games.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.