Heat vs Pacers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for NBA Game
Heat vs Pacers Game Info
Miami Heat (44-28) vs. Indiana Pacers (44-28)
Date: Friday, Aug. 14, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Heat vs Pacers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-118) | IND: (+100)
Spread: MIA: -1.5 (-105) | IND: +1.5 (-115)
Total: 220.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: 54% | IND: 46%
Odds to Win NBA Championship: MIA: (+3000) | IND: (+10000)
Heat vs Pacers Predictions & Expert Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Miami -1.0
Over/Under: Under 221.5
Heat vs Pacers Betting Trends
- Miami is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Miami's last 19 games.
- Indiana is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Indiana's last six games.
Heat vs Pacers Stats
- Miami is averaging 112.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 109.1 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- Indiana is averaging 109.4 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NBA).
- Indiana is surrendering 107.7 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.