Cover Photo: Getty Images
Heat vs Nets Game Info
Miami Heat (39-42, 20-20 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (41-40, 22-18 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Location: Barclays Center – Brooklyn, NY
Heat vs Nets Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+190) | BKN: (-230)
Spread: MIA: +5.5 (-110) | BKN: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 218 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 22% | BKN: 78%
Heat vs Nets Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has gone over in four of Miami's last five games.
- Miami is 19-9 against the spread (ATS) as an away underdog this season.
- Miami is 9-3 ATS in its last 12 road games.
- Brooklyn is 16-5 straight up as a home favorite this season.
- Brooklyn is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games.
Heat vs Nets Prop Bet
All Heat-Nets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Winner: Miami Heat (+156) – The Heat are averaging 62.3 first-half points per gamer over their last three, fifth most in the NBA. Meanwhile, the Nets are averaging just 56 first-half points over their last three. The Nets have already clinched playoffs and can't improve their seeding, so they could mail it in and let Dwyane Wade shine in the final game of his career.
Big Cat, Cash Back - If Tiger takes home the green jacket, we’ll give you back your entry fees — even if he’s not in your lineup. Contest locks at 7 am ET on 4/11. Only lineups in the $1M PGA Mega Eagle contest on April 11, 2019 will count toward this promotion. https://www.fanduel.com/big-cat-cash-back
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.