Heat vs Magic Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 17)
By Larry Rupp
Heat vs Magic Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Miami Heat (17-12, 9-8 Away) vs. Orlando Magic (5-24, 2-9 Home)
Date: Friday, December 17, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Amway Center — Orlando, FL
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Heat vs Magic Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-270) | ORL: (+220)
Spread: MIA: -6.5 (-114) | ORL: +6.5 (-106)
Total: 207 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+1200) | ORL: (+50000)
Heat vs Magic Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Miami Heat win (78.9%)
Heat vs Magic Betting Trends
- Miami is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against Orlando.
- The total has hit the under in four of Miami's last five games.
- Orlando is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Miami.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Orlando's last 12 games against Miami.
Heat vs Magic Prop Bets
- Kyle Lowry — 17.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Duncan Robinson — 14.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Gabe Vincent — 13.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Dewayne Dedmon — 9.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- PJ Tucker — 6.5: Over (+112) | Under (-140)
- Kyle Lowry — 4.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Kyle Lowry — 9.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
- Gabe Vincent — 4.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- PJ Tucker — 2.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.