On Friday in the NBA, the Miami Heat are playing the New York Knicks.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Heat vs Knicks Game Info
- Miami Heat (47-26) vs. New York Knicks (31-42)
- Date: Friday, March 25, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: FTX Arena -- Miami, Florida
Heat vs Knicks Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-240) | NY: (+198)
- Spread: MIA: -6 (-110) | NY: +6 (-110)
- Total: 215.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Heat vs Knicks Betting Trends
- Miami's record against the spread is 39-32-2.
- The Heat's ATS record as 5.5-point favorites or more is 14-15-1.
- There have been 41 Miami games (out of 73) that went over the total this season.
- New York has 34 wins in 73 games against the spread this season.
- The Knicks' ATS record as 5.5-point underdogs or more is 10-13.
- New York has played 73 games this season, and 37 of them have hit the over.
Heat vs Knicks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Heat win (73.7%)
Heat vs Knicks Point Spread
The Heat are favored by six points at home versus the Knicks. Miami is -110 to cover the spread, while New York is -110.
Heat vs Knicks Over/Under
The Heat-Knicks game on March 25 has been given an over/under of 215.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Heat vs Knicks Moneyline
Miami is the favorite, -240 on the moneyline, while New York is a +198 underdog on the road.