Heat vs Kings Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (Jan. 2)
Heat vs Kings Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Miami Heat (23-13, 11-9 Away) vs. Sacramento Kings (15-22, 9-12 Home)
Date: Sunday, January 2, 2022
Time: 6:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Golden 1 Center — Sacramento, CA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Heat vs Kings Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-158) | SAC: (+134)
Spread: MIA: -3.5 (-110) | SAC: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 222.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+1400) | SAC: (+50000)
Heat vs Kings Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Miami Heat win (67.3%)
Heat vs Kings Betting Trends
- Miami is 14-6 straight up in its last 20 games against Sacramento.
- The total hash it the over in four of Miami's last five games.
- Sacramento is 4-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Sacramento's last 13 home games against Miami.
Heat vs Kings Prop Bets
- Jimmy Butler — 24.5: Over (-118) | Under (-102)
- Tyler Herro — 22.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- De'Aaron Fox — 19.5: Over (-114) | Under (-108)
- Omer Yurtseven — 11.5: Over (-134) | Under (+110)
- Marvin Bagley — 8.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Jimmy Butler — 6.5: Over (+112) | Under (-138)
- Tyrese Haliburton — 7.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Kyle Lowry — 6.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
- Jimmy Butler — 5.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.