Heat vs Hawks NBA Playoffs Game 3 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
By Duel Staff
The NBA's Friday slate includes the Miami Heat taking on the Atlanta Hawks.
All the information you need is below to make your wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, where you can find all of today's NBA odds.
Heat vs Hawks Game Info
- Miami Heat (53-29) vs. Atlanta Hawks (43-39)
- Date: Friday, April 22, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: State Farm Arena -- Atlanta, Georgia
Heat vs Hawks Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-124) | ATL: (+106)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (-110) | ATL: +1.5 (-112)
- Total: 221.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Heat vs Hawks Prediction
All NBA predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hawks win (55.7%)
Heat vs Hawks Betting Trends
- Miami's record against the spread is 47-35-2.
- As 1.5-point favorites or more, the Heat are 29-28-2 against the spread.
- This season, 46 of Miami's 82 games have gone over the point total.
- Against the spread, Atlanta is 38-47-0 this year.
- The Hawks are 10-20 as 1.5-point underdogs or more.
- This year, 44 of Atlanta's 82 games have hit the over.
Heat vs Hawks Point Spread
The Hawks are hosting the Heat, and underdogs by 1.5 points. Atlanta is -110 to cover the spread, and Miami is -112.
Heat vs Hawks Over/Under
The Heat-Hawks game on April 22 has been given an over/under of 221.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Heat vs Hawks Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Heat vs. Hawks reveal Miami as the favorite (-124) and Atlanta as the underdog (+106) despite being the home team.