Heat vs Celtics Game 1 Info
NBA Eastern Conference Finals - Game 1 (Series Tied 0-0)
No. 5 Miami Heat (44-29, 15-22 Away) vs. No. 3 Boston Celtics (48-24, 26-10 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2020
Time: 6:40pm EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Heat vs Celtics Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+100) | BOS: (-118)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-112) | BOS: -1.5 (-108)
Total: 209.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (45%) | BOS: (55%)
Series Price: MIA: (+110) | BOS: (-134)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+480) | BOS: (+360)
NBA Playoff Bracket
Heat vs Celtics Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Boston Celtics -1.5
Over/Under: Over 209.5
Heat vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Miami is 44-36-2 against the spread (ATS) during the regular season and playoffs (No. 5 in the NBA).
- Boston is 49-30-4 ATS during the regular season and playoffs (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Boston was 36-46-1 against the over during the regular season and playoffs (No. 29 in the NBA).
- Miami was 46-34-2 against the over during the regular season and playoffs (No. 26 in the NBA).
Heat vs Celtics Stats
- Miami is averaging 112.0 points per game (PPG )this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 108.5 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
- Boston is averaging 112.9 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 106.4 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.