Heat vs Rockets Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Miami Heat (22-13, 10-9 Away) vs. Houston Rockets (10-25, 7-8 Home)
Date: Friday, December 31, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Heat vs Rockets Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-164) | HOU: (+138)
Spread: MIA: -3.5 (-110) | HOU: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 217 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+1300) | HOU: (+50000)
Heat vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Miami Heat win (74.9%)
Heat vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Miami is 4-2 straight up in its last six games against Houston.
- The total has hit the over in four of Miami's last six games.
- Houston is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Houston's last six games against Miami.
Heat vs Rockets Prop Bets
- Christian Wood — 19.5: Over (-108) | Under (-114)
- Jalen Green — 15.5: Over (-108) | Under (-114)
- Kevin Porter Jr. — 15.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Christian Wood — 10.5: Over (-134) | Under (+110)
- Kevin Porter Jr. — 3.5: Over (-150) | Under (+122)
- Jalen Green — 2.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
- Kevin Porter Jr. — 5.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Jalen Green — 2.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.