Tuesday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Miami Heat and the Atlanta Hawks.
We've got you covered with everything you need to know about this matchup, including the latest NBA odds and spreads at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Heat vs Hawks Game Info
- Miami Heat (53-29) vs. Atlanta Hawks (43-39)
- Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: FTX Arena -- Miami, Florida
Heat vs Hawks Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-290) | ATL: (+235)
- Spread: MIA: -7 (-110) | ATL: +7 (-110)
- Total: 217 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Heat vs Hawks Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Miami is 48-36-2 this season.
- Against the spread as 7-point favorites or more, the Heat are 11-14-1.
- This season, 46 of Miami's 82 games have hit the over.
- Atlanta's record against the spread is 39-48-0.
- The Hawks have won once ATS (1-5) as a 7-point underdog or more this season.
- Atlanta has played 82 games this year, and 44 of them have hit the over.
Heat vs Hawks Point Spread
The Heat are favored by seven points at home against the Hawks. Miami is -110 to cover the spread, while Atlanta is -110.
Heat vs Hawks Over/Under
The over/under for Heat-Hawks on April 26 is 217. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Heat vs Hawks Moneyline
Atlanta is a +235 underdog on the moneyline, while Miami is a -290 favorite at home.