Heat vs Celtics Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Heat vs Celtics Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Miami Heat (4-4, 1-2 Away) vs. Boston Celtics (7-3, 3-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 10, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Heat vs Celtics Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-320) | BOS: (+260)
Spread: MIA: -7.5 (-114) | BOS: +7.5 (-106)
Total: 212.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (N/A) | BOS: (N/A)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+1800) | BOS: (+1800)
Heat vs Celtics Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Heat vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Miami is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total hit the under in four of Miami's last five games.
- Boston is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total hit the over in four of Boston's last five games against Miami.
Heat vs Celtics Stats
- Miami is averaging 108.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 23 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 109.6 PPG last season (No. 12 in the NBA).
- Boston is averaging 113.0 PPG this season (T-No. 13 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 111.2 PPG this season (T-No. 16 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.