Thursday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Miami Heat and the Boston Celtics.
Find all of our NBA odds and spreads here, then read on for what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Heat vs Celtics Game Info
- Miami Heat (53-29) vs. Boston Celtics (51-31)
- Date: Thursday, May 19, 2022
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Venue: FTX Arena -- Miami, Florida
Heat vs Celtics Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-154) | BOS: (+130)
- Spread: MIA: -3 (-110) | BOS: +3 (-110)
- Total: 207 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Heat vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Miami has beaten the spread 54 times in 82 games.
- Against the spread as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Heat are 26-24-2.
- There have been 50 Miami games (out of 82) that went over the total this season.
- Against the spread, Boston is 51-42-2 this season.
- The Celtics are 7-4-1 as 3.5-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 82 Boston games so far this year, 47 have hit the over.
Heat vs Celtics Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions and picks are from numberFire.
Prediction: Heat win (56.4%)
Heat vs Celtics Point Spread
The Celtics are at the Heat, and underdogs by 3 points (-110 to cover). And Miami, the favorite, is -110.
Heat vs Celtics Over/Under
The over/under for Heat-Celtics on May 19 is 207. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Heat vs Celtics Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Heat-Celtics, Miami is the favorite at -154, and Boston is +130 playing on the road.