Heat vs Cavaliers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 11
The NBA slate on Friday includes the Miami Heat taking on the Cleveland Cavaliers.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Heat vs Cavaliers Game Info
- Miami Heat (44-23) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (38-27)
- Date: Friday, March 11, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: FTX Arena -- Miami, Florida
Heat vs Cavaliers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-255) | CLE: (+210)
- Spread: MIA: -6 (-110) | CLE: +6 (-110)
- Total: 210 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Heat vs Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Miami has 38 wins in 67 games against the spread this year.
- The Heat are 13-11-1 as 5.5-point favorites or more.
- Out of 67 Miami games so far this year, 37 have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Cleveland is 36-24-5 this year.
- The Cavaliers' ATS record as 5.5-point underdogs or greater is 13-5-2.
- This year, 25 of Cleveland's 65 games have hit the over.
Heat vs Cavaliers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Heat win (67.3%)
Heat vs Cavaliers Point Spread
The Cavaliers are at the Heat, and underdogs by 6 points (-110 to cover). And Miami, the favorite, is -110.
Heat vs Cavaliers Over/Under
Heat versus Cavaliers on March 11 has an over/under of 210 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Heat vs Cavaliers Moneyline
Cleveland is a +210 underdog on the moneyline, while Miami is a -255 favorite at home.