NBA action on Monday includes the Miami Heat facing the Philadelphia 76ers.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Heat vs 76ers Game Info
- Miami Heat (47-24) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (43-26)
- Date: Monday, March 21, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Wells Fargo Center -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Heat vs 76ers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-130) | PHI: (+110)
- Spread: MIA: -2 (-110) | PHI: +2 (-110)
- Total: 217.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Heat vs 76ers Betting Trends
- Miami has beaten the spread 39 times in 71 games.
- The Heat are 24-25-2 as 0.5-point favorites or more.
- Miami has seen 39 of its 71 games hit the over.
- Philadelphia's record against the spread is 35-35-0.
- As 0.5-point underdogs or greater, the 76ers are 12-10 against the spread.
- Philadelphia has seen 31 of its 69 games go over the point total.
Heat vs 76ers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Heat win (50.7%)
Heat vs 76ers Point Spread
The 76ers are hosting the Heat, and underdogs by 2 points (-110 to cover). And Miami, the favorite, is -110.
Heat vs 76ers Over/Under
The over/under for the Heat versus 76ers game on March 21 has been set at 217.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Heat vs 76ers Moneyline
The Heat vs 76ers moneyline has Philadelphia as a -130 favorite, while Miami is a +110 underdog on the road.