Friday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Atlanta Hawks and the San Antonio Spurs.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Hawks vs Spurs Game Info
- Atlanta Hawks (26-28) vs. San Antonio Spurs (20-35)
- Date: Friday, February 11, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: State Farm Arena -- Atlanta, Georgia
Hawks vs Spurs Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-335) | SA: (+270)
- Spread: ATL: -8 (-110) | SA: +8 (-110)
- Total: 233.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Hawks vs Spurs Betting Trends
- Atlanta has beaten the spread 25 times in 54 games.
- The Hawks are 5-5 as 8-point favorites or more.
- Out of 54 Atlanta games so far this season, 30 have gone over the total.
- San Antonio has 28 wins in 55 games against the spread this year.
- The Spurs' ATS record as 8-point underdogs or greater is 4-3.
- There have been 27 San Antonio games (out of 55) that went over the total this season.
Hawks vs Spurs Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hawks win (67.4%)
Hawks vs Spurs Point Spread
The Spurs are 8-point road underdogs against the Hawks. San Antonio is -110 to cover the spread, and Atlanta is -110.
Hawks vs Spurs Over/Under
The over/under for the Hawks versus Spurs matchup on February 11 has been set at 233.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Hawks vs Spurs Moneyline
Atlanta is the favorite, -335 on the moneyline, while San Antonio is a +270 underdog on the road.
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!