Hawks vs Spurs Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Hawks vs Spurs Game Info
Atlanta Hawks (28-49, 12-26 Away) vs. San Antonio Spurs (44-33, 30-9 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Center – San Antonio, TX
Hawks vs Spurs Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+420) | SAS: (-550)
Spread: ATL: +10.5 (-110) | SAS: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 229 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 60% | SAS: 40%
Hawks vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats
- Atlanta is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Atlanta is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight road games.
- San Antonio is 11-4 straight up in its last 15 home games.
- The total has gone under in 12 of San Antonio's last 16 games.
Hawks vs Spurs Prop Bet
All Hawks-Spurs betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Trae Young Total Points: Under 24.5 (-118) – Even though Luka Doncic's lead is likely insurmountable, Young is making a late push for the NBA's Rookie of the Year award. However, Young is facing a tough matchup against the San Antonio Spurs. In his lone game against the Spurs this season, Young dropped 22 points, but needed a whopping 24 field goal attempts to get there. The Spurs also do an excellent job hounding opposing point guards, as they grab 7.1 steals per game (8th in the NBA).
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.