Hawks vs Pistons Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 7
By Duel Staff
The NBA schedule on Monday includes the Atlanta Hawks facing the Detroit Pistons.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Hawks vs Pistons Game Info
- Atlanta Hawks (31-32) vs. Detroit Pistons (17-47)
- Date: Monday, March 7, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Little Caesars Arena -- Detroit, Michigan
Hawks vs Pistons Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-330) | DET: (+265)
- Spread: ATL: -7.5 (-110) | DET: +7.5 (-110)
- Total: 227.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Hawks vs Pistons Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 29-35-0 against the spread this season.
- Atlanta has played 63 games this year, and 36 of them have gone over the total.
- Detroit's record against the spread is 33-31-0.
- This year, 31 of Detroit's 64 games have hit the over.
Hawks vs Pistons Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hawks win (68.3%)
Hawks vs Pistons Point Spread
The Hawks are 7.5-point road favorites against the Pistons. Atlanta is -110 to cover the spread, and Detroit is -110.
Hawks vs Pistons Over/Under
The Hawks-Pistons matchup on March 7 has been given an over/under of 227.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Hawks vs Pistons Moneyline
Atlanta is a -330 favorite on the moneyline, while Detroit is a +265 underdog at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!