Hawks vs 76ers Game 1 Info
NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference Semifinals — Game 1
No. 5 Atlanta Hawks (41-31, 16-20 Away) vs. No. 1 Philadelphia 76ers (49-23, 29-7 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 6, 2021
Venue: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, PA
Hawks vs 76ers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+120) | PHI: (-142)
Spread: ATL: +2.5 (-110) | PHI: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 220.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ATL: (N/A) | PHI: (N/A)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ATL: (+3200) | PHI: (+1200)
Hawks vs 76ers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI) and will be updated when available.
Hawks vs 76ers Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 18-20-1 against the spread (ATS) in 39 away games this season.
- The total has hit the under in 41 of Atlanta's 77 games this season.
- Philadelphia is 24-14-1 ATS in 39 home games this season.
- The total has hit the under in 39 of Philadelphia's 77 games this season.
- Philadelphia defeated Atlanta in two of the three head-to-head matchups this season.
- Atlanta defeated the New York Knicks in the first round of the 2021 NBA Playoffs.
- Philadelphia defeated the Washington Wizards in the first round of the 2021 NBA Playoffs.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.