Hawks vs Heat Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 21
The NBA's Friday schedule includes the Atlanta Hawks taking on the Miami Heat.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
Hawks vs Heat Game Info
- Atlanta Hawks (19-25) vs. Miami Heat (29-16)
- Date: Friday, January 21, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: State Farm Arena -- Atlanta, Georgia
Hawks vs Heat Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-120) | MIA: (+102)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-110) | MIA: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 220.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Hawks vs Heat Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Atlanta is 17-27-0 this year.
- The Hawks' ATS record as 1-point favorites or more is 11-15.
- Out of 44 Atlanta games so far this year, 24 have hit the over.
- Miami has beaten the spread 27 times in 45 games.
- The Heat's ATS record as 1-point underdogs or greater is 13-2.
- There have been 24 Miami games (out of 45) that went over the total this year.
Hawks vs Heat Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Miami Heat win (50.7%)
Hawks vs Heat Point Spread
The Heat are 1.5-point road underdogs against the Hawks. Miami is -110 to cover the spread, and Atlanta is -110.
Hawks vs Heat Over/Under
A total of 220.5 points has been set for the Hawks-Heat matchup on January 21, with the over available at -108 and the under at -112.
Hawks vs Heat Moneyline
Miami is a +102 underdog on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a -120 favorite at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!