Hawks vs Bucks Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Betting Insights - NBA Playoffs Game 5 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Hawks vs Bucks Game 5 Info
NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference Finals — Game 5 (Series tied 2-2)
No. 5 Atlanta Hawks (41-31, 16-20 Away) vs. No. 3 Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 26-10 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 1, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Hawks vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+120) | MIL: (-142)
Spread: ATL: +2.5 (-108) | MIL: -2.5 (-112)
Total: 216 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ATL: (55%) | MIL: (45%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ATL: (+550) | MIL: (+450)
Hawks vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Hawks vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 1-8 straight up in its last nine road games against Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee is 14-1 straight up in its last 15 home games this season.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Atlanta's last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Milwaukee's last six games against Atlanta.
- Atlanta defeated Milwaukee, 110-88, in Game 4 of this series on June 29, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!