Hawaii vs Boise State Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under and Betting Insights for Mountain West Championship
Hawaii vs Boise State Game Info
2019 Mountain West Championship Game
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (9-4, 5-3 Mountain West) vs. No. 19 Boise State Broncos (11-1, 8-0 Mountain West)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Albertsons Stadium – Boise, ID
Hawaii vs Boise State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HAW: (+390) | BSU: (-530)
Spread: HAW: +13.5 (-110) | BSU: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HAW: 87% | BSU: 13%
Albertsons Stadium Seating Capacity
Albertsons Stadium's seating capacity is 36,387.
Hawaii vs Boise State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Boise State defeated Hawaii, 59-37, in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Oct. 12, 2019.
- Boise State is 5-0 straight up in the last five meetings with Hawaii.
- Boise State is 9-1 straight up in the last 10 meetings with Hawaii.
- Boise State has won seven straight games against Hawaii. Those wins have come by an average margin of 35.4 points per game (PPG).
- Hawaii defeated Army, 52-31, at home in Week 14.
- Boise State defeated Colorado State, 31-24, on the road in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.