Hawai'i vs Oregon State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 2 Game on FanDuel
By Larry Rupp
Hawaii vs Oregon State Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Oregon State Beavers (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 11:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Reser Stadium – Corvallis, OR
Hawaii vs Oregon State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HAW: (+320) | ORST: (-430)
Spread: HAW: +11.5 (-114) | ORST: -11.5 (-106)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HAW: (N/A) | ORST: (N/A)
Hawaii vs Oregon State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Hawaii: (25.6%) | Oregon State: (74.4%)
Hawaii vs Oregon State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oregon State is 7-4 straight up in 11 all-time head-to-head matchups against Hawaii.
- Hawaii defeated Oregon State, 31-28, in their most recent meeting on Sept. 8, 2019.
- Hawaii is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Oregon State.
- The total has hit the under in each of Hawaii's last six away games.
- Oregon State is 2-8 straight up in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Oregon State's last six games against Hawaii.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.