Hawai'i vs New Mexico State Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
Hawai'i Rainbow Warriors (1-3, 0-2 Road) vs. New Mexico State Aggies (1-3, 1-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Aggie Memorial Stadium – Las Cruces, NM
Hawai'i vs New Mexico State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HAW: (-900) | NMSU: (+570)
Spread: HAW: -17.5 (-106) | NMSU: +17.5 (-114)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HAW: (N/A) | NMSU: (N/A)
Hawai'i vs New Mexico State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Hawai'i: (84.4%) | New Mexico State: (15.6%)
Hawai'i vs New Mexico State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Hawai'i is 8-0 in eight all-time head-to-head meetings against New Mexico State.
- Hawai'i defeated New Mexico State, 45-34, in their last meeting on Oct. 22, 2011.
- The total has hit the over in five of Hawai'i's last seven games against New Mexico State.
- The total has hit the over in five of New Mexico State's last six home games.
- Hawai'i is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- New Mexico State is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.