Guardians vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 19
Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Cleveland Guardians and the Chicago White Sox.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game.
Guardians vs White Sox Game Info
- Cleveland Guardians (63-55) vs. Chicago White Sox (61-58)
- Date: Friday, August 19, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Progressive Field -- Cleveland, Ohio
Guardians vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CLE: (-134) | CHW: (+116)
- Spread: CLE: -1.5 (+158) | CHW: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-100) | Under: (-122)
Guardians vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Triston McKenzie (8-9) for the Cleveland Guardians, and Lance Lynn (3-5) for the Chicago White Sox.
Guardians vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Guardians win (55.5%)
Guardians vs White Sox Moneyline
- The Guardians vs White Sox moneyline has Cleveland as a -134 favorite, while Chicago is a +116 underdog on the road.
Guardians vs White Sox Spread
- The Guardians are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the White Sox. The Guardians are +158 to cover, and the White Sox are -192.
Guardians vs White Sox Over/Under
- The over/under for the Guardians versus White Sox game on August 19 has been set at 7.5, with -100 odds on the over and -122 odds on the under.
Guardians vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Guardians have yet to play a game this season while posted as the odds-on favorite.
- Cleveland has yet to play a game this season with better moneyline odds than -134.
- This will be the first contest this season Cleveland will play in a game with a total set by bookmakers
- The White Sox have won 46.3% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (19-22).
- Chicago has gone 9-12 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer (42.9%).
- Chicago has played in 107 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 46 times (46-55-6).