Grizzlies vs Timberwolves Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Memphis Grizzlies (4-6, 3-1 Away) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (3-7, 2-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Center — Minneapolis, MN
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Grizzlies vs Timberwolves Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+122) | MIN: (-144)
Spread: MEM: +2.5 (-110) | MIN: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 222.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MEM: (44%) | MIN: (56%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MEM: (+19000) | MIN: (+19000)
Grizzlies vs Timberwolves Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Grizzlies vs Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Memphis is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the under in five of Memphis' last six games.
- Minnesota is 4-16 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Minnesota' last 10 games against Memphis.
- Memphis defeated Cleveland, 101-91, in its most recent game on Jan. 11, 2021.
- Minnesota defeated San Antonio, 96-88, in its most recent game on Jan. 10, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.