Grizzlies vs Thunder Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 13
By Duel Staff
The Memphis Grizzlies are among the NBA squads playing on Sunday, up against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Grizzlies vs Thunder Game Info
- Memphis Grizzlies (46-22) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (20-46)
- Date: Sunday, March 13, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Paycom Center -- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Grizzlies vs Thunder Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MEM: (-1200) | OKC: (+750)
- Spread: MEM: -14 (-108) | OKC: +14 (-112)
- Total: 229 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Grizzlies vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Memphis has beaten the spread 43 times in 68 games.
- The Grizzlies are yet to lose ATS (2-0) as a 13.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Out of 68 Memphis games so far this year, 35 have hit the over.
- Oklahoma City has beaten the spread 38 times in 66 games.
- The Thunder have an ATS record of 5-4 as 13.5-point underdogs or more.
- This year, 30 of Oklahoma City's 66 games have gone over the point total.
Grizzlies vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Grizzlies win (79.7%)
Grizzlies vs Thunder Point Spread
The Grizzlies are 14-point road favorites against the Thunder. Memphis is -108 to cover the spread, and Oklahoma City is -112.
Grizzlies vs Thunder Over/Under
The over/under for Grizzlies-Thunder on March 13 is 229. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Grizzlies vs Thunder Moneyline
The Grizzlies vs Thunder moneyline has Memphis as a -1200 favorite, while Oklahoma City is a +750 underdog at home.