Grizzlies vs Rockets Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
Grizzlies vs Rockets Game Info
Memphis Grizzlies (28-29, 12-16 Away) vs. Houston Rockets (37-20, 20-8 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Center – Houston, TX
Grizzlies vs Rockets Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+510) | HOU: (-700)
Spread: MEM: +11.5 (-110) | HOU: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 237.5– Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MEM: 27% | HOU: 73%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MEM: (+21000) | HOU: (+1600)
Grizzlies vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Memphis is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Memphis' last five games.
- Houston is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Houston's last seven games.
Grizzlies vs Rockets Stats
- Memphis is averaging 112.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 12 in the NBA).
- Memphis is surrendering 114.9 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NBA).
- Houston is averaging 118.6 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 114.2 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- Memphis lost to the Los Angeles Clippers, 124-97, on the road in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 24.
- Houston defeated the New York Knicks, 123-112, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 24.
Grizzlies vs Rockets Prop Bet
All Grizzlies-Rockets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Robert Covington - Rebounds: Over 6.5 (-132) — With Houston playing incredibly small lineups, Robert Covington has been starting at the team's four spot. He has totaled at least seven rebounds in three of his past four games. His minutes have also been safe, averaging 33 minutes over these four games despite the Rockets winning each game by double-digit point totals. Tonight, he faces a depleted Grizzlies frontcourt, with Memphis missing Jaren Jackson Jr. and Brandon Clarke, which should make getting position down low easier for Covington.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.