Grizzlies vs Pistons Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 10
By Duel Staff
On Thursday in the NBA, the Memphis Grizzlies are up against the Detroit Pistons.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Grizzlies vs Pistons Game Info
- Memphis Grizzlies (38-18) vs. Detroit Pistons (12-42)
- Date: Thursday, February 10, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Little Caesars Arena -- Detroit, Michigan
Grizzlies vs Pistons Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MEM: (-590) | DET: (+430)
- Spread: MEM: -10.5 (-110) | DET: +10.5 (-110)
- Total: 224.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Grizzlies vs Pistons Betting Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread 37 times in 56 games.
- The Grizzlies' ATS record as 10-point favorites or more is 3-1.
- Memphis has played 56 games this season, and 28 of them have hit the over.
- Detroit has 26 wins in 54 games against the spread this year.
- The Pistons have an ATS record of 10-11 as 10-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 54 Detroit games so far this season, 25 have hit the over.
Grizzlies vs Pistons Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Grizzlies win (83.4%)
Grizzlies vs Pistons Point Spread
The Grizzlies are 10.5-point road favorites against the Pistons. Memphis is -110 to cover the spread, and Detroit is -110.
Grizzlies vs Pistons Over/Under
A combined point total of 224.5 has been set for Grizzlies-Pistons on February 10, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Grizzlies vs Pistons Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Grizzlies vs. Pistons reveal Memphis as the favorite (-590) and Detroit as the underdog (+430) despite being the home team.
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!