Grizzlies vs Pelicans Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Max Staley
Grizzlies vs Pelicans Game Info
Memphis Grizzlies (24-24, 10-11 Away) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (19-29, 9-15 Home)
Date: Friday, Jan. 31, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Smoothie King Center – New Orleans, LA
Grizzlies vs Pelicans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+260) | NOP: (-330)
Spread: MEM: +7.5 (-110) | NOP: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 242.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MEM: 34% | NOP: 62%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MEM: (+25000) | NOP: (+21000)
Grizzlies vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Memphis is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Memphis is 11-2 straight up in its last 13 games.
- New Orleans is 14-3-1 ATS in its last 18 games.
- New Orleans is 12-6 straight up in its last 18 games.
Grizzlies vs Pelicans Stats
- Memphis is averaging 113.5 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 8 in the NBA).
- Memphis is surrendering 115.2 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is averaging 114.7 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is surrendering 117.2 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- Memphis defeated the New York Knicks, 127-106, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 29.
- New Orleans defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers, 125-111, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 28.
Grizzlies vs Pelicans Prop Bet
All Grizzlies-Pelicans betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Zion Williamson - Points: Over 17.5 (-118) – Zion Williamson has been about as effective as anyone could've hoped since his recent NBA debut, averaging 18.0 PPG across his first four games. Notably, he's done this despite playing 24.0 minutes per game, but the Pelicans have been slowly increasing his playing time. Zion averaged 19.6 minutes per game over his first two, but that has since jumped to 28.5 over his last two games. With Zion seeing the court more often, he should have little trouble putting up points on a Grizzlies' defense that allows the fifth-most points on a per-game basis.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.