Grizzlies vs Knicks Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (Feb. 2)
Grizzlies vs Knicks Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Memphis Grizzlies (35-18, 16-9 Away) vs. New York Knicks (24-27, 13-14 Home)
Date: Wednesday, February 2, 2022
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Grizzlies vs Knicks Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (-168) | NYK: (+142)
Spread: MEM: -4 (-106) | NYK: +4 (-114)
Total: 218 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MEM: (+3000) | NYK: (+13000)
Grizzlies vs Knicks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Memphis Grizzlies win (53.4%)
Grizzlies vs Knicks Betting Trends
- Memphis is 12-6 straight up in its last 18 games against New York.
- The total has hit the over in four of Memphis' last six games against New York.
- New York is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of New York's last five games as an underdog.
Grizzlies vs Knicks Prop Bets
- Ja Morant — 27.5: Over (-114) | Under (-108)
- RJ Barrett — 19.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Desmond Bane — 18.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Julius Randle — 9.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Mitchell Robinson — 8.5: Over (+112) | Under (-138)
- Jaren Jackson Jr. — 5.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
- Ja Morant — 6.5: Over (-140) | Under (+114)
- Julius Randle — 4.5: Over (-144) | Under (+118)
- Kemba Walker — 3.5: Over (+130) | Under (-160)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.