Grizzlies vs Rockets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 20
The Memphis Grizzlies are among the NBA teams busy on Sunday, versus the Houston Rockets.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Grizzlies vs Rockets Game Info
- Memphis Grizzlies (48-23) vs. Houston Rockets (17-53)
- Date: Sunday, March 20, 2022
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Venue: Toyota Center -- Houston, Texas
Grizzlies vs Rockets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MEM: (-770) | HOU: (+530)
- Spread: MEM: -12 (-110) | HOU: +12 (-110)
- Total: 235.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Grizzlies vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Memphis has 44 wins in 71 games against the spread this year.
- The Grizzlies' ATS record as 10-point favorites or more is 5-4.
- Out of 71 Memphis games so far this year, 37 have gone over the total.
- Against the spread, Houston is 28-40-2 this season.
- The Rockets have an ATS record of 11-9-2 as 10-point underdogs or greater.
- This year, 38 of Houston's 70 games have gone over the point total.
Grizzlies vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Grizzlies win (80.2%)
Grizzlies vs Rockets Point Spread
The Grizzlies are favored by 12 points on the road against the Rockets. Memphis is -110 to cover the spread, while Houston is -110.
Grizzlies vs Rockets Over/Under
A total of 235.5 points has been set for the Grizzlies-Rockets game on March 20, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Grizzlies vs Rockets Moneyline
Houston is a +530 underdog on the moneyline, while Memphis is a -770 favorite on the road.