Green Bay vs San Francisco Game Info
Green Bay Packers (8-2, 3-1 Away) vs. San Francisco 49ers (9-1, 4-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 24, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Levi's Stadium – Santa Clara, CA
Green Bay vs San Francisco Odds & Spread
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (+144) | SF: (-166)
Spread: GB: +3 (-110) | SF: -3 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GB: 49% | SF: 51%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: GB: (+1100) | SF: (+700)
Green Bay vs San Francisco Betting Trends
- Green Bay is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- Green Bay is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- San Francisco is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of the last nine games between San Francisco and Green Bay.
Green Bay vs San Francisco Stats
- Green Bay is averaging 25.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is surrendering 20.5 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is averaging 29.5 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is surrendering 15.5 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Green Bay was on bye in Week 11, but the Packers defeated the Carolina Panthers, 24-16, at home in Week 10.
- San Francisco defeated the Arizona Cardinals, 31-24, at home in Week 11.
Green Bay vs San Francisco Prop Bet
All Packers-49ers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): San Francisco 49ers by 1-13 Points (+140) – The Green Bay Packers are averaging 21.5 points per game (PPG) on the road this season (No. 20 in the NFL), and could struggle against a San Francisco 49ers defense that's giving up 17.8 PPG at home this year (No. 4 in the NFL). The Packers' defense, which has given up 19.2 PPG on the road in 2019, should keep Green Bay in the game, however, the 49ers' offense has been dominant in San Francisco, where they average the most points per game of any team at home in 2019 (33.2 PPG). That could be enough for the 49ers to pull off a victory by less than two TDs on Sunday night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.