Gonzaga vs Pacific Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Gonzaga vs Pacific Basketball Game Info
No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (17-0, 8-0 WCC) vs. Pacific Tigers (5-4, 2-3 WCC)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 4, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Alex G. Spanos Center — Stockton, CA
Gonzaga vs Pacific Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GONZ: (-10000) | PAC: (+2800)
Spread: GONZ: -22.5 (-105) | PAC: +22.5 (-114)
Total: 149.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GONZ: (96%) | PAC: (4%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: GONZ: (+280) | PAC: (N/A)
Gonzaga vs Pacific Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Gonzaga vs Pacific Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga defeated Pacific, 95-49, in the most recent matchup between these teams on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Gonzaga is 10-0 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Pacific.
- Gonzaga is 18-1 in the 19 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Pacific.
- Gonzaga defeated Pepperdine, 97-75, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- Pacific lost to BYU, 95-87 (2OT), in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!