Gonzaga vs Pepperdine Basketball Game Info
No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (16-0, 7-0 WCC) vs. Pepperdine Waves (7-7, 3-2 WCC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 30, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Firestone Fieldhouse – Malibu, CA
Gonzaga vs Pepperdine Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GONZ: (-10000) | PEPP: (+2200)
Spread: GONZ: -20.5 (-115) | PEPP: +20.5 (-105)
Total: 162.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GONZ: (88%) | PEPP: (12%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: GONZ: (+280) | PEPP: (N/A)
Gonzaga vs Pepperdine Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Gonzaga vs Pepperdine Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga defeated Pepperdine, 95-70, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 14, 2021.
- Gonzaga is 60-31 in its 91 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Pepperdine.
- Gonzaga has won the last 40 head-to-head meetings with Pepperdine.
- Gonzaga is 1-4 against the spread in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Gonzaga's last seven games.
- Pepperdine is 4-0-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Pepperdine's last seven games.
- Then-No. 1 Gonzaga defeated San Diego, 90-62, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 28, 2021.
- Pepperdine defeated BYU, 76-73, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.