Golden Knights vs Canucks Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (April 12)
Golden Knights vs Canucks Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Vegas Golden Knights (40-29-4, 19-15-1 Away) vs. Vancouver Canucks (35-28-10, 15-14-6 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Rogers Arena — Vancouver, BC
Golden Knights vs Canucks Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VGK: (-142) | VAN: (+118)
Spread: VGK: -1.5 (+188) | VAN: +1.5 (-230)
Total: 6 – Over: (-105) I Under: (-115)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: VGK: (+2000) | VAN: (+15000)
Golden Knights vs Canucks Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Vancouver Canucks win (53.2%)
Golden Knights vs Canucks Betting Trends
- Las Vegas is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- Vancouver is 1-5 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Las Vegas' last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Vancouver's last six games against Las Vegas.
Golden Knights vs Canucks Prop Bets
- Elias Pettersson — 0.5: Over (+190) | Under (-240)
- Bo Horvat — 0.5: Over (+194) | Under (-245)
- Jonathan Marchessault — 0.5: Over (+198) | Under (-250)
- J.T. Miller — 0.5: Over (-172) | Under (+140)
- Quinn Hughes — 0.5: Over (-162) | Under (+132)
- Elias Pettersson — 0.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.