Giants vs Rams Game Info
NFL Week 4 Game
New York Giants (0-3, 1-0 Away) vs. Los Angeles Rams (2-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 4, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: SoFi Stadium — Inglewood, CA
Giants vs Rams Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYG: (+610) | LAR: (-900)
Spread: NYG: +13.5 (-110) | LAR: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYG: (N/A) | LAR: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NYG: (+35000) | LAR: (+2500)
Giants vs Rams Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Score Prediction: Giants 17 | Rams 35
Giants vs Rams Betting Trends
- The Giants are 3-3 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games.
- The Giants are 2-13 straight up in their last 15 games.
- The Rams are 1-4 ATS in their last five home games against the Giants.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Rams' last six games.
Giants vs Rams Stats
- The Giants are averaging 12.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- The Giants are surrendering 26.3 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- The Rams are averaging 29.7 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- The Rams are surrendering 23.7 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.