Giants vs Padres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 29
The MLB's Monday slate includes the San Francisco Giants taking on the San Diego Padres.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Giants vs Padres Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (61-65) vs. San Diego Padres (70-59)
- Date: Monday, August 29, 2022
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-126) | SD: (+108)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+160) | SD: +1.5 (-194)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Giants vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Francisco Giants will give the start to Carlos Rodon (12-6, 2.81 ERA), who is looking for win No. 13 on the season, while the Padres will turn to Mike Clevinger (4-5, 3.59 ERA).
Giants vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (61.4%)
Giants vs Padres Moneyline
- San Francisco is a -126 favorite on the moneyline, while San Diego is a +108 underdog on the road.
Giants vs Padres Spread
- The Giants are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Padres. The Giants are +160 to cover, and the Padres are -194.
Giants vs Padres Over/Under
- An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Giants-Padres on August 29, with the over being +102 and the under -124.
Giants vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Giants have been favorites in 85 games this season and have come away with the win 48 times (56.5%) in those contests.
- This season, San Francisco has been victorious 25 times in 47 chances when named as a favorite of at least -156 or better on the moneyline.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 59 of their 123 opportunities.
- The Padres have a 19-16 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 54.3% of those games).
- San Diego has a record of 5-5 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +132 or longer (50%).
- In the 127 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for San Diego, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 57 times (57-67-3).