Giants vs Padres Game Info
San Francisco Giants (37-47, 19-22 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (42-42, 23-22 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Giants vs Padres Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+136) | SD: (-156)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (-150) | SD: -1.5 (+128)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 28% | SD: 72%
Probable Pitcher: SF: Tyler Beede (1-3, 6.45 ERA) | SD: Matt Strahm (3-6, 4.94 ERA)
Giants vs Padres Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of San Francisco's last six games.
- San Francisco is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against San Diego.
- San Diego is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
Giants vs Padres Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 4.04 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- San Diego is averaging 4.54 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Tyler Beede is 0-1 with a 9.72 ERA in two career starts against San Diego.
- Matt Strahm is 0-1 with a 3.52 ERA in five career appearances (one start) against San Francisco.
Giants vs Padres Prop Bet
All Giants-Padres betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Tyler Beede - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-166) – Beede owns a 6.45 ERA this season, so he's been far from reliable, but he has been a solid source of strikeouts. The San Francisco Giants' starter has racked up at least five Ks in three of his last five outings, and is facing a San Diego Padres' lineup that strikes out an average of 9.70 Ks per game (No. 27 in MLB).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.