Giants vs Padres Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Giants vs Padres Game Info
San Francisco Giants (1-2, 1-2 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (2-1, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 31, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Location: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Giants vs Padres Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+150) | SD: (-174)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (-146) | SD: -1.5 (+124)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 26% | SD: 74%
Starting Pitcher: SF: Jeff Samardzija | SD: Chris Paddack
Giants vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has gone under in five of San Francisco's last six games against San Diego.
- The total has gone under in five of San Francisco's last seven road games against San Diego.
- San Diego is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- San Diego is 6-1 ATS in its last seven home games.
Giants vs Padres Prop Bet
All Giants-Padres prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After 4th Inning: San Diego Padres (-102) – Sunday's matchup marks the fourth game of this season-opening series and the Padres have already won 2-of-3. More importantly, the Padres have held a lead over the Giants heading into the 5th inning in both of those wins. San Diego has also scored four of its eight total runs in this series before the fifth inning, while San Francisco has scored all four its total runs in this series in the 6th inning or later.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.