Cover Photo: Getty Images
Giants vs Mets Game Info
San Francisco Giants (25-34, 15-16 Away) vs. New York Mets (28-32, 15-10 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Giants vs Mets Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+116) | NYM: (-132)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (-180) | NYM: -1.5 (+152)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 45% | NYM: 55%
Probable Pitcher: SF: Tyler Beede (0-1, 7.82 ERA) | NYM: Jason Vargas (1-3, 4.46 ERA)
Giants vs Mets Betting Trends
- San Francisco is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The Mets are 9-2 straight up in their last 11 home games.
- The Mets are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games against San Francisco.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Mets' last six home games against San Francisco.
Giants vs Mets Stats
- Tyler Beede has never pitched against the Mets in his career.
- Jason Vargas is 2-1 against San Francisco in his career, striking out 28 while allowing eight runs in 34 innings pitched.
- The Mets' offense is averaging 4.55 runs per game while, San Francisco is putting up 3.95 runs per contest.
- The Mets' offense is averaging 8.57 hits per game while San Francisco is averaging just 7.56 hits per contest.
Giants vs Mets Prop Bet
All Giants-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Result: New York Mets to Lead (+250) — San Francisco has averaged just 0.32 first-inning runs per game this season, which is second-worst mark in the league. The Mets have averaged 0.58 first-inning runs per contest. They also face Tyler Beede, who has allowed 19 hits and 12 runs in just 12 2/3 innings pitched.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.