Giants vs Lions Game Info
New York Giants (2-5, 1-2 Away) vs. Detroit Lions (2-3-1, 1-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 27, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Ford Field – Detroit, MI
Giants vs Lions Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYG: (+260) | DET: (-310)
Spread: NYG: +7 (-120) | DET: -7 (+100)
Total: 49 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYG: 45% | DET: 55%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: NYG: (+25000) | DET: (+10000)
Giants vs Lions Betting Trends
- The Giants are 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in their last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Giants' last six games.
- Detroit is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Detroit's last 13 games.
Giants vs Lions Stats
- The Giants are averaging 18.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- The Giants are allowing 26.7 PPG this season (T-No. 27 in the NFL).
- Detroit is averaging 24.8 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Detroit is allowing 26.7 PPG this season (T-No. 26 in the NFL).
- The Giants lost to the Arizona Cardinals, 27-21, at home in Week 7.
- Detroit lost to the Minnesota Vikings, 42-30, at home in Week 7.
Giants vs Lions Prop Bet
All Giants-Lions odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Giants) Total Points: Under 20.5 (-110) – The Giants' offense has struggled this season, to say the least, and the 21-point threshold is not something that has come easy for New York through Week 7. The Giants have scored more than 20.5 points only three times this season, with two of those occurrences coming against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' No. 30 scoring defense (allowing 30.8 PPG) and the Cardinals' No. 28 scoring defense (allowing 27.4 PPG).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.