Giants vs Eagles Monday Night Football Game Info
New York Giants (2-10, 1-5 Away) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (5-7, 3-3 Home)
Date: Monday, Dec. 9, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Lincoln Financial Field – Philadelphia, PA
Giants vs Eagles Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYG: (+330) | PHI: (-400)
Spread: NYG: +8.5 (-105) | PHI: -8.5 (-115)
Total: 47 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYG: (N/A) | PHI: (N/A)
Odds to Win NFC East: NYG: (N/A) | PHI: (+170)
Odds to Win NFC Championship: NYG: (N/A) | PHI: (+3200)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: NYG: (N/A) | PHI: (+6000)
Giants vs Eagles Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six home games.
- Philadelphia is 0-2 ATS in its last two games against NFC East opponents.
- The Giants are 3-6 ATS in their last nine games as an underdog.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Giants' six road games.
Giants vs Eagles Stats
- The Giants are averaging 19.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- The Giants are is surrendering 28.2 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is averaging 22.8 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 23.7 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- The Giants lost to the Green Bay Packers, 31-13, at home in Week 13.
- Philadelphia lost to the Miami Dolphins, 37-31, on the road in Week 13.
Giants vs Eagles Prop Bet
All Giants-Eagles odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Philadelphia Eagles by 14+ Points (+125) – The Eagles have struggled to find some sort of consistency on offense this year, but the Giants present them with a great opportunity to pile on the points in Week 14. New York has been one of the worst defensive teams in the league this year, but the Giants' inability to stop their opponents has really shown on the road. Through Week 13, the Giants have allowed 30.8 points per game (PPG) away from home (No. 31 in the NFL), which bodes well for an Eagles' squad that just dropped 31 points on the Dolphins this past week. Additionally, the Giants have struggled to score over their past three games, averaging just 18.0 PPG.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.