Cover Photo: Getty Images
Giants vs Dodgers Game Info
San Francisco Giants (30-39, 15-18 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (48-24, 28-8 Home)
Date: Monday, June 17, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Diamondbacks vs Nationals Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+210) | LAD: (-245)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (+104) | LAD: -1.5 (-122)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 7% | LAD: 93%
Probable Pitcher: SF: Tyler Beede (0-2, 8.06 ERA) | LAD: Kenta Maeda (7-3, 3.89 ERA)
Giants vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- San Francisco is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven road games against the Dodgers.
- San Francisco is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The Dodgers are 8-1 straight up in their last nine home games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of the Dodgers' last 14 games.
Giants vs Dodgers Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 3.86 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.15 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Tyler Beede is 0-2 with a 8.80 ERA in four appearances (three starts) on the road this season. He has never faced the Dodgers.
- Kenta Maeda has a 4.04 ERA and 4-3 record in 12 career appearances (eight starts) against the Giants.
Giants vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Giants-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Inning Result: Los Angeles Dodgers (+210) — Tyler Beede's pitching has been down on the road and the Giants have struggled to score in the first frame this season, averaging 0.28 first-inning runs per game (No. 29 in MLB). The Dodgers are averaging 0.53 first-inning runs per game (No. 18 in MLB), and this mark rises to 0.64 per home game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now