Cover Photo: Getty Images
Giants vs Dodgers Game Info
San Francisco Giants (2-4, 2-4 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (4-2, 4-2 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Giants vs Dodgers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+164) | LAD: (-190)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (-130) | LAD: -1.5 (+112)
Total: 7 – Over: (-128) | Under: (+104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 33% | LAD: 67%
Starting Pitcher: SF: Derek Holland (0-1, 6.75 ERA) | LAD: Ross Stripling (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Giants vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats
- San Francisco is 3-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games, dating back to last season.
- The total has gone under in five of San Francisco's six games this season.
- San Francisco is 3-13 straight up in its last 16 games, dating back to last season.
- The Dodgers are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games, dating back to last season.
- The Dodgers are 15-6 straight up in their last 21 home games, dating back to last season.
Giants vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Giants-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Cody Bellinger to Hit a Home Run (+450) – Bellinger is on a tear right now, as he's batting .429 with five home runs and 12 RBI through six games this season. Meanwhile, the San Francisco Giants are starting Derek Holland tonight, who got shelled in his lone appearance this season, surrendering three runs and a home run in four innings pitched. It's also worth noting that all five of Bellinger's home runs have come at home this season.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.